about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // guinea pigs at the end of the rainbow



The thing I like least about February is that it's a short month and it definitely went too fast! That said, it's always good to have the fresh start of a new month, right?

As I write this, I'm staring at a few deadlines that are coming up, so I'm keeping this short. But I couldn't pass by the chance to share a new guinea pig wallpaper with you.

This time Captain Cuddles and Lieutenant Nibbles are the treasure you might find at the end of the rainbow! Way better than a pot of gold, in my opinion. Mind you, some gold could be helpful when it comes to feeding these piggies, because they sure do eat a lot!

Now for some calendar wallpapers. Download them and add them to your device. There's just one size for computers, because it should be large enough to accommodate most screens.


Wishing you a March that's filled with lots of luck and plenty of rainbows!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!